Skip to content
- Dancers please arrive on time for class ready to go. Please wait quietly in the lobby until previous class is finished unless otherwise specified by instructor.
- No running, screaming, tag, wrestling, horseplay, etc.
- Use the washroom before class.
- Students are to bring their own water bottle to class; short water breaks are given.
- Please put names on all items brought into the dance hall, i.e. water bottles, dance slippers, etc. We are not responsible for lost/stolen items.
- No jewelry such as watches, dangly bracelets or earrings, etc that may get in the way and/or cause injury.
- No food or gum in class.
- Respect each other, your instructor, and the property. Dancers please pick up after yourselves, leave the dance hall and bathrooms clean.
- No two dancers have the same abilities. It is expected that dancers treat each other with respect.