Ready to try it all! Join us this summer for a week long camp where you get to try Ukrainian dance, ballet, acrobatics, musical theater, complete crafts and more!
Date: July 20-24
Time: 8:00 am – 4:00 PM
Monday – Bright & Crazy – wear the brightest, craziest colors
Tuesday – Super Hero – wear your favorite super hero costume
Wednesday – Crazy Hair day – Who can have the craziest hair do?
Thursday – Game day – Bring your favorite game
Friday – Pizza party lunch. Parent Performance: 4 PM
Please complete Registration Information below. Full registration form will be emailed once registered. Payment can be made by etransfer to KvitkaDance@gmail.com. If you have any questions, please email us at KvitkaDance@gmail.com.
Registration Fee: A non-refundable registration fee is required at time of registration.
Dance Camp Attire & Footwear: Dancers should wear tight fitting leggings/Shorts, bodysuit or tight fitting T-Shirt; Ballet slippers or jazz slippers (extra slippers may be available if needed, please let us know prior for July 10th); hair must be tied back and out of face. Students that do not come dressed in the appropriate attire may not be able to participate in some of the activities (ex. Acrobatics).
- The RED DEER CANADIAN UKRAINIAN DANCE CLUB may use photos/videos taken of my child for advertising purposes on The RED DEER CANADIAN UKRAINIAN DANCE CLUB ‘s: website – http://www.KvitkaRD.ca, Facebook page AND/OR Twitter account.
- Risk Awareness: I recognize and acknowledge that there are risks of physical injury associated with all activities offered that no amount of care, caution, instruction or expertise can eliminate. I understand the risks involved and freely choose to assume any and all such risks for me and or my child(ren).
- Release from Liability: I agree that the Red Deer Canadian Ukrainian Dance club and all its instructors shall not be liable for any injuries, damages or loss in any way resulting from personal injuries or property damages sustained by me or my child(ren). I agree for myself and my child(ren) not to institute any suit or action at law or otherwise against the Red Deer Canadian Ukrainian Dance Club and/or its instructors.
- Capacity: I hereby declare that I or my child(ren) are physically fit to participate in these activities and am doing so voluntarily.
- In the event of an emergency I authorize the Red Deer Canadian Ukrainian Dance club and/or its instructors to secure from any licensed hospital, physician and/or medical personnel any treatment deemed necessary for me or my child’s immediate care and will be responsible for payment of any and all medical services rendered.